Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Particles do not appear in Game view if spawn position is not in camera view
1. Download project "Test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open scene "BrokenParticlesBounds"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: particles should be visible in Game view
Actual: nothing appears in the Game view
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a2; 2017.2.0f3; 2017.3.0b4
Not reproduced on: 5.6.4f1; 2017.1.2f1; 2017.2.0a1
Regression introduced: 2017.2.0a2
Workaround: still in Play mode go to Scene view - particles should appear (if not zoom out until they do) and then they will be visible in Game view too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property