Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Particles are played at the wrong FPS when the particle's texture sheet animation is set to "Single Row"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ParticleBug.zip"
2. Enter "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Hierarchy window select "Particle System"
4. Look at the Scene or Game window and observe the speed of the particles
5. In the Inspector window scroll down to the "Texture Sheet Animation" tab and expand it
6. Change Animation to "Whole Sheet"
7. Look at the Scene or Game window and observe the speed of the particles
Expected result: Speed of animation should be the same in both animations
Actual result: With animation "Single Row" the speed is slower
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
- If the Animation is "Single Row" you need to multiply the FPS by the number of rows (20x8=160) to see the animations play at the correct speed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a1
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0b5
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.15f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.33f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in: 2019.4.39f1