Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Particles are played at the wrong FPS when the particle's texture sheet animation is set to "Single Row"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ParticleBug.zip"
2. Enter "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Hierarchy window select "Particle System"
4. Look at the Scene or Game window and observe the speed of the particles
5. In the Inspector window scroll down to the "Texture Sheet Animation" tab and expand it
6. Change Animation to "Whole Sheet"
7. Look at the Scene or Game window and observe the speed of the particles
Expected result: Speed of animation should be the same in both animations
Actual result: With animation "Single Row" the speed is slower
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
- If the Animation is "Single Row" you need to multiply the FPS by the number of rows (20x8=160) to see the animations play at the correct speed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up