Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[URP] Particles are flickering when in Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Mesh Particle System bug.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Turn on VSync
4. Observe the Game View
Expected result: Particles are rendered correctly and are not flickering
Actual result: Particles are flickering
Reproducible with: 2020.3.23f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.22f1
Note: The flickering appears without VSync, but turning it on makes the flickering more noticeable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device