Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Particles Align To Direction doesn't align particles properly when Render Mode is set to Mesh
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 864493-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Simulate particles.
3. Notes particle emission differences between particles with Render Mode Billboard and Mesh
Expected results: Align To Direction should align particles based on their initial direction of travel.
Actual results: When Render Mode is set to Mesh particles aren't align on their initial direction of travel.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Note: 5.4 and lower versions don't have Align To Direction setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected