Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Particles Align To Direction doesn't align particles properly when Render Mode is set to Mesh
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 864493-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Simulate particles.
3. Notes particle emission differences between particles with Render Mode Billboard and Mesh
Expected results: Align To Direction should align particles based on their initial direction of travel.
Actual results: When Render Mode is set to Mesh particles aren't align on their initial direction of travel.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Note: 5.4 and lower versions don't have Align To Direction setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString