Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Particles Align To Direction doesn't align particles properly when Render Mode is set to Mesh
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 864493-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Simulate particles.
3. Notes particle emission differences between particles with Render Mode Billboard and Mesh
Expected results: Align To Direction should align particles based on their initial direction of travel.
Actual results: When Render Mode is set to Mesh particles aren't align on their initial direction of travel.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Note: 5.4 and lower versions don't have Align To Direction setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded