Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Particles Align To Direction doesn't align particles properly when Render Mode is set to Mesh
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 864493-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Simulate particles.
3. Notes particle emission differences between particles with Render Mode Billboard and Mesh
Expected results: Align To Direction should align particles based on their initial direction of travel.
Actual results: When Render Mode is set to Mesh particles aren't align on their initial direction of travel.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Note: 5.4 and lower versions don't have Align To Direction setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set
- "The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!" warning duplicates during recompile in Play mode with a Canvas selected
- Physics2d Boxcast distance is less than it should be
- RSQRTE(1.0f) on AMD cpu doesn't yeild 1.0f