Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Particles Align To Direction doesn't align particles properly when Render Mode is set to Mesh
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 864493-repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Simulate particles.
3. Notes particle emission differences between particles with Render Mode Billboard and Mesh
Expected results: Align To Direction should align particles based on their initial direction of travel.
Actual results: When Render Mode is set to Mesh particles aren't align on their initial direction of travel.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Note: 5.4 and lower versions don't have Align To Direction setting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error