Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
particleAmount function does not change the value of ParticleSystem.Emit
1. Open attached project;
2. Run scene " EmissionParamsParticleCounBug";
3. Open script and change the value of ParticleAmount;
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Press Right mouse button;
Expected result: It should emit as much particles as it is set to ParticleAmount.
Actual result: Only 4 particles emit.
Reproduced in: 5.5.2p3; 5.6.0b11; 5.6.0f1; 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window