Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
particleAmount function does not change the value of ParticleSystem.Emit
1. Open attached project;
2. Run scene " EmissionParamsParticleCounBug";
3. Open script and change the value of ParticleAmount;
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Press Right mouse button;
Expected result: It should emit as much particles as it is set to ParticleAmount.
Actual result: Only 4 particles emit.
Reproduced in: 5.5.2p3; 5.6.0b11; 5.6.0f1; 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`