Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
particleAmount function does not change the value of ParticleSystem.Emit
1. Open attached project;
2. Run scene " EmissionParamsParticleCounBug";
3. Open script and change the value of ParticleAmount;
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Press Right mouse button;
Expected result: It should emit as much particles as it is set to ParticleAmount.
Actual result: Only 4 particles emit.
Reproduced in: 5.5.2p3; 5.6.0b11; 5.6.0f1; 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)