Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.3
particleAmount function does not change the value of ParticleSystem.Emit
1. Open attached project;
2. Run scene " EmissionParamsParticleCounBug";
3. Open script and change the value of ParticleAmount;
4. Enter Play mode;
5. Press Right mouse button;
Expected result: It should emit as much particles as it is set to ParticleAmount.
Actual result: Only 4 particles emit.
Reproduced in: 5.5.2p3; 5.6.0b11; 5.6.0f1; 2017.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems