Search Issue Tracker
Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
1. Open attached project "case_1288419-Linking_light.zip"
2. In the Project window open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene
3. Select "flicker case_1" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Observe the Scene view
Expected result: Particle System's Point Light is not flickering
Actual result: Particle System's Point Light is flickering
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
- When changing the Particle System's Emission Bursts Count to 3 and leaving the Rate over Time set to 0 the flickering stops.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefabs are reimporting every time a code change is made
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger