Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
Particle systems parameter curves cause Assertion failed errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "particleTest" scene
3. Press Play
Expected behavior: no errors
Actual behavior: lots of errors appear in the Console window:
Assertion failed on expression: 'curveT >= GetRange ().first && curveT <= GetRange ().second'
Assertion failed on expression: 'curveT >= m_Curve[lhs].time && curveT =< m_Curve[rhs].time'
Note: No errors if Rotation by speed is disabled
Reproducible: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded