Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle systems parameter curves cause Assertion failed errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "particleTest" scene
3. Press Play
Expected behavior: no errors
Actual behavior: lots of errors appear in the Console window:
Assertion failed on expression: 'curveT >= GetRange ().first && curveT <= GetRange ().second'
Assertion failed on expression: 'curveT >= m_Curve[lhs].time && curveT =< m_Curve[rhs].time'
Note: No errors if Rotation by speed is disabled
Reproducible: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted