Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle systems parameter curves cause Assertion failed errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "particleTest" scene
3. Press Play
Expected behavior: no errors
Actual behavior: lots of errors appear in the Console window:
Assertion failed on expression: 'curveT >= GetRange ().first && curveT <= GetRange ().second'
Assertion failed on expression: 'curveT >= m_Curve[lhs].time && curveT =< m_Curve[rhs].time'
Note: No errors if Rotation by speed is disabled
Reproducible: 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded