Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Particle System's Orbital and Offset values are locked and affect other values when changed in the Animation window
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project and load the sample Scene
2. Open the Animation window
3. Select the Particle System GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Enable the Animation recording mode
5. Change the values of Orbital and Offset fields in the Animation window
Expected result: Values are not locked and do not affect other values when changed
Actual result: Some values are locked or affect other values when changed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Orbital and Offset fields of Velocity over Lifetime Particle System module were not introduced in 2017.4.
The x-axis Offset value is locked and changing the Orbital value also changes the Offset value.
The y-axis Orbital value is locked and changing the Offset value also changes the Orbital value.
The z-axis Orbital value is locked and changing the Offset value also changes the Orbital value.
Changing these values in the Inspector window will work correctly.
When these values are changed in the Animation window, they do not update correctly in the Inspector window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene