Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Particle System's Orbital and Offset values are locked and affect other values when changed in the Animation window
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user-submitted project and load the sample Scene
2. Open the Animation window
3. Select the Particle System GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Enable the Animation recording mode
5. Change the values of Orbital and Offset fields in the Animation window
Expected result: Values are not locked and do not affect other values when changed
Actual result: Some values are locked or affect other values when changed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Orbital and Offset fields of Velocity over Lifetime Particle System module were not introduced in 2017.4.
The x-axis Offset value is locked and changing the Orbital value also changes the Offset value.
The y-axis Orbital value is locked and changing the Offset value also changes the Orbital value.
The z-axis Orbital value is locked and changing the Offset value also changes the Orbital value.
Changing these values in the Inspector window will work correctly.
When these values are changed in the Animation window, they do not update correctly in the Inspector window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake