Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle System's height / distribution in Play Mode is affected when changing the Simulation Speed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SimulationSpeedRepro.zip")
2. Select ParticleSystemGruen in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect the Game View
4. Press Play
5. Inspect the Game View
Expected result: Simulation speed does not affect the particle system's height/particles distribution in Play Mode.
Actual result: Simulation speed does affect the particle system's height/particles distribution in Play Mode.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed