Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle System's height / distribution in Play Mode is affected when changing the Simulation Speed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SimulationSpeedRepro.zip")
2. Select ParticleSystemGruen in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect the Game View
4. Press Play
5. Inspect the Game View
Expected result: Simulation speed does not affect the particle system's height/particles distribution in Play Mode.
Actual result: Simulation speed does affect the particle system's height/particles distribution in Play Mode.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Mobile clients crash due to missing document element
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling