Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle System's height / distribution in Play Mode is affected when changing the Simulation Speed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SimulationSpeedRepro.zip")
2. Select ParticleSystemGruen in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect the Game View
4. Press Play
5. Inspect the Game View
Expected result: Simulation speed does not affect the particle system's height/particles distribution in Play Mode.
Actual result: Simulation speed does affect the particle system's height/particles distribution in Play Mode.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System