Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle System's height / distribution in Play Mode is affected when changing the Simulation Speed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("SimulationSpeedRepro.zip")
2. Select ParticleSystemGruen in the Hierarchy
3. Inspect the Game View
4. Press Play
5. Inspect the Game View
Expected result: Simulation speed does not affect the particle system's height/particles distribution in Play Mode.
Actual result: Simulation speed does affect the particle system's height/particles distribution in Play Mode.
Reproducible with - 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)