Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Particle system with mesh renderer and alignment set to "View" turns the mesh upside down
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Open Test scene and enter play mode
3. Notice that mesh on the right is turned upside down
Expected result: Both meshes should be faced to the same direction.
Actual result: Particle system with render mode set to mesh and Render Alignment to View is turned upside down
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0p3
Regression since 2017.1.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"