Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Particle system with mesh renderer and alignment set to "View" turns the mesh upside down
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Open Test scene and enter play mode
3. Notice that mesh on the right is turned upside down
Expected result: Both meshes should be faced to the same direction.
Actual result: Particle system with render mode set to mesh and Render Alignment to View is turned upside down
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p4, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0p3
Regression since 2017.1.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project