Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Particle System with Mesh Render mode causes GLSL link error on Android Mali devices
1. Open attached project;
2. Build and Run the "repro" scene for Android OpenGLES3;
3. Run the scene on devices with Mali GPU;
4. Check the logcat.
Expected result: GLSL link error is not thrown with Mesh render mode
Actual result: the error is thrown:
"GLSL link error: The number of vertex shader storage blocks (1) is greater than the maximum number allowed (0).
Note: Creation of internal variant of shader 'Universal Render Pipeline/Particles/Unlit' failed."
- Tested other Particle System render modes as well, only reproducible with Mesh render mode;
- Tested and reproduced with both URP Particles Lit and URP Particles Unlit shaders.
Reproduced on devices:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, 9.0.0, Mali-G76 MC4;
- samsung SM-N960F, 10.0.0, Mali-G72;
- samsung SM-G950F, 8.0.0, Mali-G71;
Not reproducible on device:
- samsung SM-G960U1, 10.0.0, Adreno 630
Reproduced with URP: 7.5.3, 10.3.1, 11.0.0, SRP master
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed