Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Particle System Trails are culled while still within camera bounds
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open user's attached project (TrailCullingBug.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the camera around so that the Particle System moves in and out of camera bounds
Expected result: Particle System Trails stay on screen
Actual result: Particle System Trails get culled
Reproduces in: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone