Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle System Trails are culled while still within camera bounds
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open user's attached project (TrailCullingBug.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the camera around so that the Particle System moves in and out of camera bounds
Expected result: Particle System Trails stay on screen
Actual result: Particle System Trails get culled
Reproduces in: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version