Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Particle System that has a Stop Action gets cleared after being paused for a while
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ParticleSystemClearingWhenPaused) and SampleScene
2. Select 'Particle System' GameObject
3. Pause the Particle System in the middle of particle emission
4. Wait a few seconds
Expected result: the Particle System is not cleared
Actual result: the Particle System gets cleared
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a8
The issue is not reproducible when 'Stop Action' setting is set to 'None'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build