Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.4
[Scripting, Editor] Particle system stops playing in scene view if certain math is done in editor script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "Test".
2. Select "Particle System" - particles are not emitting.
3. Disable "Toggle Me For Bug" game object.
4. Select "Particle System" - particles are emitting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException
- [Linux] Unsupported Shader warnings when running the Build with disabled warnings, -batchmode flag and removed shaders