Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Particle System] Ribbon trails are shown in the wrong order when Time Scale is set to 0.1 and is affected by Force Field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "ForcefieldBug.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Set the "Time Scale" to 0.1 in the Project Settings (Edit -> Project Settings -> Time)
5. Observe the Ribbon Particle in the Game view
Expected result: The Ribbon Particle moves the same, but slower
Actual result: The Ribbon Particle is shown in the wrong order
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.5f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.2.0a5
- The issue is not reproducible if External Forcers Multiplier is set to 0.1
- The issue is reproducible only in Play Mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy