Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle System Lights Module does not generate lights if particle positions are modified by script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Press Play
Expected behavior: both Particle Systems generate Lights
Actual result: only one Particle System (without the script that modifies particles position) generates Lights
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a5, 5.5.0f2
Note: 5.4 and earlier versions do not support Lights generation.
Make sure Lights are checked in Inspector > Particle System properties.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted