Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle System Lights Module does not generate lights if particle positions are modified by script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Press Play
Expected behavior: both Particle Systems generate Lights
Actual result: only one Particle System (without the script that modifies particles position) generates Lights
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a5, 5.5.0f2
Note: 5.4 and earlier versions do not support Lights generation.
Make sure Lights are checked in Inspector > Particle System properties.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode