Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Particle system inspector and scene/game view continuously repaints when the particle system is stopped and selected
1) Create a new project
2) Go to "Help -> About Unity"
3) Type in "internal" to get the dots in the upper left corner of windows showing if they're being repainted
4) Try selecting each object, but keep the mouse in hierarchy view
Expected: Scene view only gets redrawn once as new gizmos/outline appear
5) Add a particle system to one of the objects
6) Stop it
Actual: While Particle System Inspector is still visible, it keeps redrawing scene view window, even if particle rendering is stopped
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.10f1, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'