Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Particle System initial module properties cannot be animated
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "Scene" scene
3. Notice that all particles are the same size (check "Capture 5.3.PNG")
4. Open the animation windows and notice that "Particle System.Initial Module.start Size.scalar" property is missing (check "Missing.png")
Actual result: Particle System initial module properties cannot be animated.
Expected result: Particle System initial module properties should be animatable (check "Capture 5.2.PNG")
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3