Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Particle System initial module properties cannot be animated
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "Scene" scene
3. Notice that all particles are the same size (check "Capture 5.3.PNG")
4. Open the animation windows and notice that "Particle System.Initial Module.start Size.scalar" property is missing (check "Missing.png")
Actual result: Particle System initial module properties cannot be animated.
Expected result: Particle System initial module properties should be animatable (check "Capture 5.2.PNG")
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'