Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Particle System initial module properties cannot be animated
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "Scene" scene
3. Notice that all particles are the same size (check "Capture 5.3.PNG")
4. Open the animation windows and notice that "Particle System.Initial Module.start Size.scalar" property is missing (check "Missing.png")
Actual result: Particle System initial module properties cannot be animated.
Expected result: Particle System initial module properties should be animatable (check "Capture 5.2.PNG")
Regression introduced in: 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart