Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Particle System] Emission rate over distance does not emit when moving by parent constraint
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1258705.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Game Window
Expected result: Particles are emitting while the player is moving
Actual result: Particles does not emit while the player moves
Reproducible with: 2019.4.1f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform