Search Issue Tracker
Particle system doesn't emit if parent object is not moving
1. Open users attached project "ParticlesDemo.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe as "Parent" game object with Animator component does not initiate child particles with rate over distance
Expected result: both particle systems emit particles with rate over distance
Actual result: parent game object with animator and child particle system does not initiate particles with rate over distance
2017.3.0a1 2017.4.0f1 2018.3.0f1 2019.1.0a12
Added video of the issue in the edit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source