Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle System Curves deletes other Key, when selected Key time is equal to other Key time. (Only if using "Edit Key...")
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Mark Size by Speed .
4. Open its Size Curve.
5. Create new Key.
6. Press "Edit Key...".
7. Set value to 0.5 and time to 0.5.
Expected result: New key value will be 0.5 and time 0.5. No additional changes.
Actual result: It will delete base key (that is located on time = 0). Key parameters changed as expected.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1.
Works fine in: 5.5.0b7.
Note: There is the same issue with other Curves, not only with Size by Speed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform