Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle System Curves deletes other Key, when selected Key time is equal to other Key time. (Only if using "Edit Key...")
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Mark Size by Speed .
4. Open its Size Curve.
5. Create new Key.
6. Press "Edit Key...".
7. Set value to 0.5 and time to 0.5.
Expected result: New key value will be 0.5 and time 0.5. No additional changes.
Actual result: It will delete base key (that is located on time = 0). Key parameters changed as expected.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1.
Works fine in: 5.5.0b7.
Note: There is the same issue with other Curves, not only with Size by Speed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager