Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle System Curves deletes other Key, when selected Key time is equal to other Key time. (Only if using "Edit Key...")
1. Create new project.
2. Create Particle System.
3. Mark Size by Speed .
4. Open its Size Curve.
5. Create new Key.
6. Press "Edit Key...".
7. Set value to 0.5 and time to 0.5.
Expected result: New key value will be 0.5 and time 0.5. No additional changes.
Actual result: It will delete base key (that is located on time = 0). Key parameters changed as expected.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0b1.
Works fine in: 5.5.0b7.
Note: There is the same issue with other Curves, not only with Size by Speed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project