Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Particle system] Curve presets are hidden and unreachable without Inspector window resizing
1. Add Particle System.
2. Go to Inspector.
3. Select, e.g. Size by Speed.
4. Observe Particle system Curve presets.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a6
Actual result: Present are hidden and user needs to resize Inspector to reach them.
Expected result: Add some scroll or another row to allow user see all presents.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs