Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle System component causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create empty GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Add the "Particle System" component to an empty GameObject
4. Select "Main Camera", expand & collapse "Camera Component" in the Inspector
Expected Result: No Errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component