Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Particle System component causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create empty GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Add the "Particle System" component to an empty GameObject
4. Select "Main Camera", expand & collapse "Camera Component" in the Inspector
Expected Result: No Errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated