Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Particle System component causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create empty GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Add the "Particle System" component to an empty GameObject
4. Select "Main Camera", expand & collapse "Camera Component" in the Inspector
Expected Result: No Errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values