Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Particle System component causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create empty GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Add the "Particle System" component to an empty GameObject
4. Select "Main Camera", expand & collapse "Camera Component" in the Inspector
Expected Result: No Errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode