Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Particle System component causes error: "Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create empty GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Add the "Particle System" component to an empty GameObject
4. Select "Main Camera", expand & collapse "Camera Component" in the Inspector
Expected Result: No Errors appear.
Actual Result: Errors appear.
Reproduced in: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle