Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.3f1, 2023.1.1f1, 2023.2.0a19
Particle SubEmitter simulation is not completed when previewing
1. Open the attached project "particle-parent-testnew"
2. Play the Particle simulation
Expected result: the simulation is completed, particles go off-screen
Actual result: the simulation is not completed
Reproducible with: 2022.3.0f1, 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0a20, 2023.1.0b19, 2023.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.25f1, 2022.2.8f1, 2023.1.0a19
Reproducible on: macOS 13.2.1 (Intel), Windows 10 (user's)
1. Not reproducible in Play mode
2. Regressed from the fix of UUM-945
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags