Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Particle Renderer doesn't render multiple materials
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_852817-repro"
2. Open "Toon Clouds SNC All Singles" scene
3. Observe the Scene view
Expected behavior: Particle Renderer renders multiple materials
Actual behavior: Particle Renderer renders just one material
Reproducible: 5.5.0b11, 5.5.0f2, 5.6.0a3
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project