Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle emission by distance does not interpolate
1. Create a new Unity project and import the attached prefab.
2. Press play
3. Observe how the last system (emission by distance more frequent (red saturated)) does not interpolate the particle position.
The particle position to interpolate, creating a long red line of particles.
- Regression, most likely introduced when combined time/distance emission was added.
- Setting the fixed timestep to 0.0001 resolves the issue in the editor, but it is still present in play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted