Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle emission by distance does not interpolate
1. Create a new Unity project and import the attached prefab.
2. Press play
3. Observe how the last system (emission by distance more frequent (red saturated)) does not interpolate the particle position.
The particle position to interpolate, creating a long red line of particles.
- Regression, most likely introduced when combined time/distance emission was added.
- Setting the fixed timestep to 0.0001 resolves the issue in the editor, but it is still present in play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform