Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle emission by distance does not interpolate
1. Create a new Unity project and import the attached prefab.
2. Press play
3. Observe how the last system (emission by distance more frequent (red saturated)) does not interpolate the particle position.
The particle position to interpolate, creating a long red line of particles.
- Regression, most likely introduced when combined time/distance emission was added.
- Setting the fixed timestep to 0.0001 resolves the issue in the editor, but it is still present in play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error