Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Particle Collision not detected when Particle System is negative in scale
1. Open attached Unity project "ParticleCollisionBug.zip"
2. Open "demoscene" scene
3. Go into Play mode
4. Inspect the particles colliding and bouncing
5. Click "Mirror" which sets particle system's x scale to -1
Expected result: The particles should collide with the platform
Actual result: with the scale set to negative, particles ignore the collision (see attached gif "particles.gif")
Regression first introduced in: 2017.3.0b1
Not reproduce on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0a7
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete