Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
Particle Collision not detected when Particle System is negative in scale
1. Open attached Unity project "ParticleCollisionBug.zip"
2. Open "demoscene" scene
3. Go into Play mode
4. Inspect the particles colliding and bouncing
5. Click "Mirror" which sets particle system's x scale to -1
Expected result: The particles should collide with the platform
Actual result: with the scale set to negative, particles ignore the collision (see attached gif "particles.gif")
Regression first introduced in: 2017.3.0b1
Not reproduce on: 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0a7
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'