Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Particle Bounds are displayed incorrectly until a change is made in the Particle System when the particles are generated by code
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1273773.zip' project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Particle System'
4. In the Scene window select 'Show Bounds'
5. Observe the bounds
Expected result: bounds match the particles (cube)
Actual result: bounds do no match the particles (distorted square)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Note: making any single change in the Particle System game object (manually or by code) will reset the bounds to the right size/shape
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody