Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Particle Bounds are displayed incorrectly until a change is made in the Particle System when the particles are generated by code
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1273773.zip' project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Particle System'
4. In the Scene window select 'Show Bounds'
5. Observe the bounds
Expected result: bounds match the particles (cube)
Actual result: bounds do no match the particles (distorted square)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Note: making any single change in the Particle System game object (manually or by code) will reset the bounds to the right size/shape
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button