Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Particle Bounds are displayed incorrectly until a change is made in the Particle System when the particles are generated by code
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1273773.zip' project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Particle System'
4. In the Scene window select 'Show Bounds'
5. Observe the bounds
Expected result: bounds match the particles (cube)
Actual result: bounds do no match the particles (distorted square)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Note: making any single change in the Particle System game object (manually or by code) will reset the bounds to the right size/shape
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts