Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Particle Bounds are displayed incorrectly until a change is made in the Particle System when the particles are generated by code
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1273773.zip' project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window select 'Particle System'
4. In the Scene window select 'Show Bounds'
5. Observe the bounds
Expected result: bounds match the particles (cube)
Actual result: bounds do no match the particles (distorted square)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Note: making any single change in the Particle System game object (manually or by code) will reset the bounds to the right size/shape
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field