Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Particle bounce lights are not bouncing off the surface
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (my project)
2. Go to the 'Lighting' window and re-build the lighting
3. Press play
4. In the game window, on the right side, there is a particle system with the same light, but it's not bouncing off the surface
Expected: On the left side, there is a spot light with bounce and the red lights are bouncing from the surface like they are supposed to.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3