Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Particle bounce lights are not bouncing off the surface
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (my project)
2. Go to the 'Lighting' window and re-build the lighting
3. Press play
4. In the game window, on the right side, there is a particle system with the same light, but it's not bouncing off the surface
Expected: On the left side, there is a spot light with bounce and the red lights are bouncing from the surface like they are supposed to.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets