Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Particle bounce lights are not bouncing off the surface
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (my project)
2. Go to the 'Lighting' window and re-build the lighting
3. Press play
4. In the game window, on the right side, there is a particle system with the same light, but it's not bouncing off the surface
Expected: On the left side, there is a spot light with bounce and the red lights are bouncing from the surface like they are supposed to.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device