Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Particle bounce lights are not bouncing off the surface
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (my project)
2. Go to the 'Lighting' window and re-build the lighting
3. Press play
4. In the game window, on the right side, there is a particle system with the same light, but it's not bouncing off the surface
Expected: On the left side, there is a spot light with bounce and the red lights are bouncing from the surface like they are supposed to.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.5.0b4, 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.