Search Issue Tracker
Particle batching broken when using a Default Particle System
1) Add 2 particle systems
2) Make sure the game camera can see them both
3) Press play
4) Systems should be batched
Looking in the Frame Grabber it says the materials do not match. If you remove the Default-Line material from the trail material then they now batch.
So the default train material seems to break it even though they have no trails enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject