Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Particle batching broken when using a Default Particle System
1) Add 2 particle systems
1b) Ensure both systems have different world positions
2) Make sure the game camera can see them both
3) Press play
4) Systems should be batched
Looking in the Frame Grabber it says the materials do not match. If you remove the Default-Line material from the trail material then they now batch.
So the default train material seems to break it even though they have no trails enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0