Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[ParcticleSystem] Some of the particles don't loop
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "Scene"
3. Select Mortal Explosion game object and notice how particles are playing
4. Play the scene
5. Notice that after first explosion, only Hot Derbis particle system continues playing
Not reproducible: 5.2.4p1, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform