Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Parameters] Exposed parameters disregard the initial value
1. Create a new VFX asset and expose a float parameter
2. In the inspector, enter a value for the float and press enter
3. Observe that the value reverts to the default value (i.e. 0)
4. Repeat 2
5. Observe how the new value is now entered
- Regression, does not happen in 4x/2018.3, occurs in 5x/19.1 and 6x/19.2
- Occurs for most/all parameters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website