Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Texture colour on different Terrains is not the same when painting on multiple Terrains in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project and download "Grassy Valley Terrains" Asset from the Asset store
2. Navigate to Project -> Search and type "scene"
3. Open the scene.unity
4. If the Scene looks empty, scroll backwards with the mouse to increase the scene view
5. In the Hierarchy window expand GameObject "LAND" and select "x0y2" child
6. In the Inspector window Select the "Paint Terrain" option and set it to "Paint Texture"
7. Select "layer_rock_diffsand2_diff"
8. Paint on all the Terrains without releasing the mouse button and notice the different colour on the majority of the Terrains
Expected results: Painted Layer on multiple Terrains looks exactly the same
Actual results: Some of the Terrains changes the colour of the painted Layer
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a11
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7
Note: The ability to paint Layers continuously on different Terrains appeared in 2018.3.0a11. This issue occurs with an Asset "Grassy Valley Terrains" form the Asset store
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP