Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Texture colour on different Terrains is not the same when painting on multiple Terrains in the Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project and download "Grassy Valley Terrains" Asset from the Asset store
2. Navigate to Project -> Search and type "scene"
3. Open the scene.unity
4. If the Scene looks empty, scroll backwards with the mouse to increase the scene view
5. In the Hierarchy window expand GameObject "LAND" and select "x0y2" child
6. In the Inspector window Select the "Paint Terrain" option and set it to "Paint Texture"
7. Select "layer_rock_diffsand2_diff"
8. Paint on all the Terrains without releasing the mouse button and notice the different colour on the majority of the Terrains
Expected results: Painted Layer on multiple Terrains looks exactly the same
Actual results: Some of the Terrains changes the colour of the painted Layer
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a11
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a7
Note: The ability to paint Layers continuously on different Terrains appeared in 2018.3.0a11. This issue occurs with an Asset "Grassy Valley Terrains" form the Asset store
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets