Search Issue Tracker
Page from the previous step is shown to the user
1. Go to Unity > Manage License
2. Choose to activate new license, e.g. Unity Personal
3. Agree to the terms and click on Next
4. Observe that page from Step 2 is shown to the user for a few seconds
5. New license is activated successfully
Issue happens with both Personal and Pro options.
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b4, 5.6.0b7, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker