Search Issue Tracker
Page from the previous step is shown to the user
1. Go to Unity > Manage License
2. Choose to activate new license, e.g. Unity Personal
3. Agree to the terms and click on Next
4. Observe that page from Step 2 is shown to the user for a few seconds
5. New license is activated successfully
Issue happens with both Personal and Pro options.
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b4, 5.6.0b7, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect