Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[PackMan] Open in Editor button on the Asset Store leads to empty package details in My Assets in Package Manager
When opening a new A$ package in editor, the user will see a package with no data.
Go to the asset store and pick a free asset: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/vehicles/low-poly-car-149312
Add it to My Assets and then pick Open in Editor
Notice that an empty line will be added to the My Assets list, instead of the new asset
Reproducible with 2020.1.0a17 and 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with 2020.1.0a16
Cannot be repro in 2019.3.0f4
Workaround: hitting Refresh will update the list and the new package will be there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes