Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[PackMan] Open in Editor button on the Asset Store leads to empty package details in My Assets in Package Manager
When opening a new A$ package in editor, the user will see a package with no data.
Go to the asset store and pick a free asset: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/vehicles/low-poly-car-149312
Add it to My Assets and then pick Open in Editor
Notice that an empty line will be added to the My Assets list, instead of the new asset
Reproducible with 2020.1.0a17 and 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with 2020.1.0a16
Cannot be repro in 2019.3.0f4
Workaround: hitting Refresh will update the list and the new package will be there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface