Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Packman UI 2.0.0 preview 5 - Broken.
Packman UI preview package "com.unity.package-manager-ui": "2.0.0-preview.5" brakes UI.
Steps to reproduce
- Open Unity 2018.3.a4
- Window > Package Manager > update to 2.0.0-preview.5
NOTICE ISSUE >> Package Manager UI brakes.
Regression on 2.0.0-preview.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window