Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Search results for "My Assets" don't match the package count displayed below and neither do they refresh
In Package Manager, entering certain keywords in the search field for "My Assets" yield results that don't match the packages count displayed underneath in the lower-left corner of the Package Manager Window.
Refreshing the packages list removes all search results and displays "No Results for (XYZ)" or All the packages even though the keyword is still in the search bar.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager > My Assets Tab
3. Enter any keyword like 'XR' 'VR' 'UI' 'rig' 'fi' or with spaces like 'a c' 'k n' 't r' in the search field
Search results counter says X package(s) shown while the list displays a different number of packages
Number of Displayed results and the package count below should match
Packages Counter for 'My Assets' tab was introduced in 2020.1.0a16
As there are different Assets available for Windows and macOS, the search may yield a different number of results with the same keywords.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected