Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Sample.FindByPackage does not find samples when the Package Manager window was not opened before calling it
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1259196-PackMan"
2. Select "Check samples" (Bug -> Check samples)
3. Observe the results in the Console window
Expected results: a list of samples of the package is printed in the Console window
Actual results: no samples are found, therefore, none of them are printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b15. 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 because the method Sample.FindByPackage is not available
1. A list of samples of the package is printed in the Console window as expected after opening the Package Manager window (see the attached video)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows