Search Issue Tracker
[PackMan] Sample.FindByPackage does not find samples when the Package Manager window was not opened before calling it
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1259196-PackMan"
2. Select "Check samples" (Bug -> Check samples)
3. Observe the results in the Console window
Expected results: a list of samples of the package is printed in the Console window
Actual results: no samples are found, therefore, none of them are printed in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b15. 2020.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 because the method Sample.FindByPackage is not available
1. A list of samples of the package is printed in the Console window as expected after opening the Package Manager window (see the attached video)
All about bugs
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project