Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Packman] Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages are enabled or not
Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages are enabled or not. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager > Advanced
3) Enable checkbox "Pre-release packages"
4) Uncheck "Pre-release packages" checkbox
Actual result: Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages checkbox is enabled or not
Expected result: Pre-release packages should not be visible in Package Manager if checkbox is unchecked
Occurring on: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a8
Note: Enable Pre-release Packages is a new feature that is introduced in 2021.1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs