Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Packman] Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages are enabled or not
Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages are enabled or not. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager > Advanced
3) Enable checkbox "Pre-release packages"
4) Uncheck "Pre-release packages" checkbox
Actual result: Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages checkbox is enabled or not
Expected result: Pre-release packages should not be visible in Package Manager if checkbox is unchecked
Occurring on: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a8
Note: Enable Pre-release Packages is a new feature that is introduced in 2021.1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated