Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Packman] Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages are enabled or not
Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages are enabled or not. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager > Advanced
3) Enable checkbox "Pre-release packages"
4) Uncheck "Pre-release packages" checkbox
Actual result: Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages checkbox is enabled or not
Expected result: Pre-release packages should not be visible in Package Manager if checkbox is unchecked
Occurring on: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a8
Note: Enable Pre-release Packages is a new feature that is introduced in 2021.1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags