Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Packman] Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages are enabled or not
Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages are enabled or not. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager > Advanced
3) Enable checkbox "Pre-release packages"
4) Uncheck "Pre-release packages" checkbox
Actual result: Pre-release packages are visible in Package Manager regardless of whether Pre-release packages checkbox is enabled or not
Expected result: Pre-release packages should not be visible in Package Manager if checkbox is unchecked
Occurring on: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a8
Note: Enable Pre-release Packages is a new feature that is introduced in 2021.1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view