Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Packman] Package Manager details get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window
On resizing the package manager window images and some text in view images link, supported unity versions, Release details under my assets get clipped. Also, some text in Version, official package name, and dependencies under all packages get clipped.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Packages > my Assets.
3. Resize the Package Manager window horizontally.
Actual Result: Package Manager details get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window
Expected Result: Package Manager details should not get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window.
Working fine on:
Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made