Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Packman] Package Manager details get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window
On resizing the package manager window images and some text in view images link, supported unity versions, Release details under my assets get clipped. Also, some text in Version, official package name, and dependencies under all packages get clipped.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Packages > my Assets.
3. Resize the Package Manager window horizontally.
Actual Result: Package Manager details get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window
Expected Result: Package Manager details should not get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window.
Working fine on:
Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments