Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Packman] Package Manager details get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window
On resizing the package manager window images and some text in view images link, supported unity versions, Release details under my assets get clipped. Also, some text in Version, official package name, and dependencies under all packages get clipped.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Packages > my Assets.
3. Resize the Package Manager window horizontally.
Actual Result: Package Manager details get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window
Expected Result: Package Manager details should not get clipped on resizing the Package Manager window.
Working fine on:
Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1