Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[PackMan] Package Dependencies Text in Package Manager is editable
The package dependencies list in the package manager window allows editing the text like 'Cut', 'Copy' & 'Paste'.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager
3. Any Package > Dependencies List > Select
4. Enter or paste any text
Package Dependencies Text is editable
Package Dependencies Text should not allow editing except "Copy"
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a21
Working Fine on:
Both windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file