Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Package Dependencies Text in Package Manager is editable
The package dependencies list in the package manager window allows editing the text like 'Cut', 'Copy' & 'Paste'.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager
3. Any Package > Dependencies List > Select
4. Enter or paste any text
Package Dependencies Text is editable
Package Dependencies Text should not allow editing except "Copy"
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a21
Working Fine on:
Both windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window