Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[PackMan] Package Dependencies Text in Package Manager is editable
The package dependencies list in the package manager window allows editing the text like 'Cut', 'Copy' & 'Paste'.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager
3. Any Package > Dependencies List > Select
4. Enter or paste any text
Package Dependencies Text is editable
Package Dependencies Text should not allow editing except "Copy"
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a21
Working Fine on:
Both windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values