Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Package Dependencies Text in Package Manager is editable
The package dependencies list in the package manager window allows editing the text like 'Cut', 'Copy' & 'Paste'.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Package Manager
3. Any Package > Dependencies List > Select
4. Enter or paste any text
Package Dependencies Text is editable
Package Dependencies Text should not allow editing except "Copy"
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a21
Working Fine on:
Both windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated