Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Package Manager window is not working after installing AI Navigation
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with a 3D template
2. Go to Package Manager (Window>Package Manager)
3. In the Package Manager press a plus sign on the top left side
4. Select "Add package from git URL"
5. Write: "com.unity.ai.navigation" and press enter
Expected result: No errors and Package Manager window is working
Actual result: The Package Manager window is blank and shows a button to sign in. Also, errors appear in the Console "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b10, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a5, 2022.1.0a9
- If you close the Package Manager window and try to open it again, it won't open
- You can open Package Manager if you close the project and open it again
- Package Manager window doesn't let you select AI Navigation
- Package Manager installs AI Navigation 1.0.0-exp.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off