Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Package Manager/In Project filter: Refresh list does not update timestamp
1. Go to Package Manager and choose the "In Project" view.
2. Hit Refresh button at the bottom of the list view.
The displayed timestamp should update to the current time.
The timestamp that is displayed has not changed.
Discovered in 2019.3.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state