Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Package Manager/In Project filter: Refresh list does not update timestamp
1. Go to Package Manager and choose the "In Project" view.
2. Hit Refresh button at the bottom of the list view.
The displayed timestamp should update to the current time.
The timestamp that is displayed has not changed.
Discovered in 2019.3.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build