Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Package Manager/In Project filter: Refresh list does not update timestamp
1. Go to Package Manager and choose the "In Project" view.
2. Hit Refresh button at the bottom of the list view.
The displayed timestamp should update to the current time.
The timestamp that is displayed has not changed.
Discovered in 2019.3.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version