Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Package Manager/In Project filter: Refresh list does not update timestamp
1. Go to Package Manager and choose the "In Project" view.
2. Hit Refresh button at the bottom of the list view.
The displayed timestamp should update to the current time.
The timestamp that is displayed has not changed.
Discovered in 2019.3.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications