Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Package Manager/In Project filter: Refresh list does not update timestamp
1. Go to Package Manager and choose the "In Project" view.
2. Hit Refresh button at the bottom of the list view.
The displayed timestamp should update to the current time.
The timestamp that is displayed has not changed.
Discovered in 2019.3.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background