Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Package Manager opens on "In Project" menu but then switches to "All Packages"
Package Manager opens on "In Project" menu but then switchs to "All Packages"
The Package Manager menu seems to switch from "In Project", to "All Packages", without user input. This bug appeared previously but was fixed. I was unable to find the ticket.
Steps to reproduce
- Open Unity 2018.2.0a7
- Open Package Manager ( It should be 2.0.0-preview6)
Notice issue >> You'll see the "In Project" menu items for a few seconds then it switches or loads in "All Packages".
If you switch the menu to the "In Project" tab, close and open the menu, the same behaviour appears.
I would expect this menu to open and default to the "In Project" menu. If the menu is changed it should reopen on that menu.
Tested in Unity 2018.3.0b7
Package Version 2.0.0 preview 6
Last working in Package Version 2.0.0 preview 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14