Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Package Manager 'Read More' link for Experimental and Pre-Release Packages Point to Wrong URL
The 'Read More' link in the info box for Experimental versions of packages points to the wrong URL. For example, in 2021.1, the URL it currently directs to is https://docs.unity3d.com/2021.1/Documentation/Manual/pack-experimental.html, but it should be https://docs.unity3d.com/2021.1/Documentation/Manual/pack-exp.html.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version