Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Package Manager] Package Manager does not update download progress of assets on switching the packages dropdown
If an asset download is in progress under "My assets" in Package manager and some other option in packages dropdown is selected, the download update progress is paused. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager > My Assets
3) Download any asset
4) Switch Packages dropdown to "In Project"
Actual result: Download progress of the asset is paused
Expected result: Either the download progress should not be shown in other dropdowns are selected or the download progress should be updated
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a1
Working fine in: 2019.3.4f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits