Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Package Manager] Package Manager does not update download progress of assets on switching the packages dropdown
If an asset download is in progress under "My assets" in Package manager and some other option in packages dropdown is selected, the download update progress is paused. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager > My Assets
3) Download any asset
4) Switch Packages dropdown to "In Project"
Actual result: Download progress of the asset is paused
Expected result: Either the download progress should not be shown in other dropdowns are selected or the download progress should be updated
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a1
Working fine in: 2019.3.4f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first