Search Issue Tracker
Package Manager - NullReferenceException occurs when removing a package on the "In Project" view
If you are only viewing the packages in your project and remove one, a NullReferenceException will occur in the console:
Package Manager Window had an error while completing an operation: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at UnityEditor.PackageManager.UI.Page.SetSelected (System.String packageUniqueId, System.String versionUniqueId) [0x000c7] in <5e3c867fd4cc418f8c0584e878722a23>:0
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Go to Window > Package Manger
4. Make sure the view is toggled to "In Project"
5. Select any package and remove it
The package is removed and no errors or exceptions appear in the console.
Once the package is removed, a NullReferenceException appears in the console.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur in 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled