Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Package Manager] My Assets download progress label is hard to read when using the personal theme
When downloading an asset from the My Assets section of the Package Manager, the download progress label is very hard to read when using the personal theme.
1. Visit the Asset Store and add any asset to My Assets
2. Open Unity
3. Switch to the personal theme
4. Open Package Manager
5. Switch to My Assets
6. Select the asset from step 1
7. Start downloading the asset
8. Inspect the download progress label
The download progress label uses a colour that contrasts well against the personal and pro themes.
The download progress label does not contrast well against the background when using the personal theme.
Tested on Windows 10.
Occurs on 2019.3, 2020.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes