Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Package Manager] My Assets download progress label is hard to read when using the personal theme
When downloading an asset from the My Assets section of the Package Manager, the download progress label is very hard to read when using the personal theme.
1. Visit the Asset Store and add any asset to My Assets
2. Open Unity
3. Switch to the personal theme
4. Open Package Manager
5. Switch to My Assets
6. Select the asset from step 1
7. Start downloading the asset
8. Inspect the download progress label
The download progress label uses a colour that contrasts well against the personal and pro themes.
The download progress label does not contrast well against the background when using the personal theme.
Tested on Windows 10.
Occurs on 2019.3, 2020.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Verified fixed on
Revision: trunk 17d4c89d06f9
Built: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 05:17:46 GMT