Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Package Manager] 'IUnityAndroidPermissions' could not be found errors are thrown when importing Vuforia Sample Project
'IUnityAndroidPermissions' could not be found errors are thrown when importing Vuforia Sample Project
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch Platform to Android
3. File > BuildSettings > PlayerSettings > XR Settings > Vuforia Augmented Reality Supported
4. Import Window > AssetStore > Vuforia Core Sample
Expected Result: Project imports successfully
Actual Result: Throws - The type or namespace name 'IUnityAndroidPermissions' could not be found errors
Reproducible on: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b9
Environment: Mac10.14 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed errors after selecting scene template asset in Project Browser
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated