Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Package Manager fails to resolve packages when the Windows user name contains non-Latin characters
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Windows user that has non-Latin characters in their name
2. Using that user, create a new Unity project and launch it
Expected results: The project launches without any errors
Actual results: There is a "Failed to resolve packages" error, Package Manager is empty and opening it causes more errors
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
1) In 2018.3 version between 2018.3.0a7 and 2018.3.0b7, and 2019.1 versions below 2019.1.0b1, instead of a single "Failed to resolve packages" error, there is a lot of unresolvable package errors.
2) The character ' İ ' was used when trying to reproduce the bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar