Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Package Manager fails to resolve packages when the Windows user name contains non-Latin characters
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Windows user that has non-Latin characters in their name
2. Using that user, create a new Unity project and launch it
Expected results: The project launches without any errors
Actual results: There is a "Failed to resolve packages" error, Package Manager is empty and opening it causes more errors
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
1) In 2018.3 version between 2018.3.0a7 and 2018.3.0b7, and 2019.1 versions below 2019.1.0b1, instead of a single "Failed to resolve packages" error, there is a lot of unresolvable package errors.
2) The character ' İ ' was used when trying to reproduce the bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted