Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Package Manager fails to resolve packages when the Windows user name contains non-Latin characters
How to reproduce:
1. Create a Windows user that has non-Latin characters in their name
2. Using that user, create a new Unity project and launch it
Expected results: The project launches without any errors
Actual results: There is a "Failed to resolve packages" error, Package Manager is empty and opening it causes more errors
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
1) In 2018.3 version between 2018.3.0a7 and 2018.3.0b7, and 2019.1 versions below 2019.1.0b1, instead of a single "Failed to resolve packages" error, there is a lot of unresolvable package errors.
2) The character ' İ ' was used when trying to reproduce the bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true